Become part of a dynamic, professional, and effective team at RESTOR Medical Spa! At RESTOR Medical Spa we pride ourselves on providing the most cutting-edge, clinically effective services to our clients in a comfortable, elegant, and professional spa setting.
We believe that part of putting our patients first means prioritizing education and safety. We expect our staff to participate in our continuing education programs, which are organized by our on-site Medical Director so that we can remain at the top of our field!
If you are interested in a career that includes constant learning, close relationships with your patients, professionalism, and the ability to perform cutting-edge and results-driven medical aesthetic procedures—we want to hear from you! Well-qualified applicants will come with a sense of professionalism, a positive attitude, and a sincere interest and appreciation for medical-grade anti-aging care. Use the links below to submit your application to the RESTOR team.
Internships and Classes
Don’t have experience in medical aesthetics and want to learn? At RESTOR we are always interested in developing new talent. RESTOR Academy offers accredited CE classes in BOTOX® injections, and a variety of other Aesthetic modalities such as lasers and Microneedling.
Exceptional students are also eligible for a longer, four to six-week Internship program and are given preference in our hiring decisions. If you wish to apply for a RESTOR Academy class please select the “Student” button below. The Internship program is only offered to providers who have completed RESTOR Academy classes. If you are a graduate of RESTOR Academy and wish to apply for an Internship, select "Internship" below.
Who Is A Good Fit For This Position?
You must have the potential to excel in an environment that not only requires technical skill, but also a commitment to learning, and comfort with the sales environment that comes with aesthetic medicine. A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are a must. This position will be full-time.
- Active Colorado RN license
- Must have experience injecting neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin)
- Must have experience injecting Dermal Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, etc.)
- Must have experience with Lasers – we will consider candidates with experience in any of the following modalities: Hair Removal, Photo Facials (IPL), Non-ablative Resurfacing, or Microneedling
- Ability to deliver comprehensive evaluations combining home care, in-office procedures, and injectables to help patients reach their goals.
- Retail sales experience required.
Restor Academy Internship
Who Is A Good Fit For The Internship Position?
Our RESTOR internship is designed to help develop exceptional RESTOR Academy students in preparation for a career as an Aesthetic Provider. This position is offered only when a student is nominated by their instructor. Nominations are based on three criteria:
- Academic excellence, which is measures by how well you score on our online training and testing modules which are completed before your RESTOR Academy class, as well as how well you can use and demonstrate your knowledge during your hand’s-on training day(s).
- Technical Excellence, which is measures by how well you can learn and perform complex medical procedures during your training day
- Commitment – which is measured by a demonstrated desire to pursue a full-time career in Aesthetics, with preference given to students who wish to pursue a long-term position with RESTOR Medical Spa.
What Does The Internship Consist Of?
Your training, should you be accepted as an Intern at RESTOR Medical spa will mirror the actual training that we offer to our new hires. Typical internships are a part-time (10-12 hr/wk) commitment that lasts between 6-8 weeks, consisting of a mixture of online training modules, hands-on training days, and shadowing our senior clinical team during patient treatments. Your specific schedule will be set before your internship starts.
Does Completing The Internship Guarantee Me A Position At Restor Medical Spa?
The internship does not guarantee employment with RESTOR - but we prefer to hire qualified individuals from our intern pool.
Does Taking A Restor Academy Class Guarantee Me A Position At Restor Medical Spa?
Exceptional students may, at the discretion of their instructor, be nominated for an internship or a position at RESTOR Medical Spa. There is no guarantee of a position after the successful completion of a class – but at RESTOR we prefer to hire from our student or intern pool.
Will An Internship Help Me Find A Position As An Aesthetic Provider?
One of the most difficult parts of starting a career in Aesthetics is finding your first position. While classes are the best way to be introduced to the field, taking a 1-2 day course does not qualify an individual to see and treat patients independently – a level of skill that can only come from weeks to months of practice – depending on the procedure you are trying to learn. When a practice is considering hiring an individual with no experience, they are committing to spending 6 months to a year and $10,000-$15,000 training that individual. Because of this – many practices do not hire inexperienced individuals. The RESTOR Internship is designed to help exceptional students and practices bridge this gap, by providing 6-8 weeks of intensive didactic and hands-on training as an overview in the field of esthetics. Exceptional interns can receive personal introductions and recommendations from Dr. Waples to local Aesthetic physicians who are looking for staff.
What Would You Be Doing?
- Making our clients feel wonderful from the moment they pick up the phone and call us for the first time!
- Driving sales of memberships and retail products through knowledge and customer service.
- Answering phone calls, scheduling/confirming/checking out appointments, and other administrative tasks.
- Maintaining a professional reception area, light cleaning, and restocking, some laundry duties.
What Would You Be Doing?
- Provide day-to-day support to the Operations Manager
- Coordination of schedules, prioritization/delegation of work assignments, monitoring of workflow.
- Hiring, training, coaching, motivating staff to highest levels of contribution.
- Manage daily task assignments outside the typical receptionist job description.
- Review and establish front office protocols and procedures.
- Overseeing all cash handling and bank deposits for multiple locations.
- Managing inventory across multiple locations.
- Support new provider launches and office launches where needed. This may include on-site support for new provider teams, marketing, coordinating supplies, and more.
Marketing Coordinator / Manager
What Would You Be Doing?
- Supports the Leadership team in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy
- Executes marketing campaigns including the coordination of:
- Organic Social media
- Paid Social, and Physical Mailings
- Live Events
- Email Campaigns
- Website updates
- Maintains and develops supporting marketing material
- Internal weekly communication with staff re: promotions and results
- Coordinates with external agencies and resources to accomplish marketing goals